VICI Metronics in-line traps purify any non-reactive gas by removing non-methane hydrocarbons and halocarbons better than any other solution available. The proprietary sorbent materials used in these high-capacity traps far out-perform the standard materials used for this application. Studies have shown that this material is the most efficient and has the highest capacity for non-methane hydrocarbons of any sorbent material commercially available. It is also extremely hydrophobic, so no capacity is lost in a moist gas stream.
Advantages of VICI Metronics Hydrocarbon Traps
- Remove non-methane hydrocarbons
- Remove halocarbons
- Superior sorbent materials outperform other solutions
- Extremely hydrophobic, no capacity loss
- Max inlet pressure: 1000 operating psi
- Recommended flow: 500 mL/min