It is critical to remove sulfur from gases for multiple applications:
- To avoid equipment corrosion
- To provide clean jet fuel
- To ensure performance and catalyst lifetime of zero air instruments.
- To eliminate all sulfur compounds in supply gas.
VICI Metronics in-line sulfur traps remove all sulfur-containing compounds from any non-reactive gas. They also remove halocarbons and most non-methane hydrocarbons. This unique trap technology was developed to support sulfur analyzers. For low-level detection, the removal of all sulfur compounds present in the supply gas is essential. Zero air instruments are prone to contamination from halocarbons and sulfur compounds; our sulfur traps will improve the performance and catalyst lifetime of these instruments.
- Max inlet pressure: 1000 operating psi
- Recommended flow: 500 mL/min
*** Also available in 22.5" by special order, Contact Us to order